We are always looking for hard-working, career-minded real estate professionals with a desire to become the best versions of themselves by joining our team. If you are looking for long term career opportunities with the ability to advance, the possibility of excellent income, lower risk and you enjoy working and collaborating on a team in a positive, fun environment, you should apply.
Real Estate Agent - Work With Buyers and Sellers
We are currently seeking to hire real estate agents to work with buyers and sellers. At Premier Atlanta Real Estate our agents have the freedom to grow and to become the best version of themselves. We have the systems, tools, training and support to bring out your best and let you focus on what you are best at doing. Candidates must love what they do and have a strong desire to help others if they are to be successful.
A qualified candidate should be a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, a sense of urgency, and a positive mindset. Our real estate agents develop, prospect for, follow up with, present to and service consumers at the highest level. You must want to continually improve your expert knowledge regarding financing, neighborhoods, schools, home maintenance, repairs and more. You should be able to effectively negotiate in the client’s best interest for one of the premier, dynamic and technologically forward real estate teams in Atlanta.
A Premier Atlanta Real Estate agent is expected to be among the very best in the business. Our standards are high and yours should be too. A candidate must be a licensed Georgia Real Estate Salesperson to work on the Premier Atlanta Real Estate team.
- People Skills - must be able to negotiate, problem solve, create comfort and diffuse emotionally charged situations and make people feel confident that you can handle these critical scenarios for them
- Computer Skills - success requires you be proficient with a computer, the internet, and web-based software
- Communication Skills - must be able to communicate effectively with clients, consumers, peers, and superiors verbally, through text and email and through written communication
- Problem Solving Skills - must be able to analyze and solve complex problems in situations where you may not be able to call a friend or ask for help
- Availability - you must be available to work evenings, weekends and hold open houses on Sundays
- Training, coaching and support
- No overhead, lower risk
- Buyer and seller leads
- Lower fees than an individual agent
- More predictable income
- Access to class-leading marketing plans for sellers
- Full administrative support
- Full marketing to your database
- Signs, lockboxes, business cards and marketing material
- Teamwork and support that is real - come see for yourself
- Profit sharing through KW
- State of the art CRM to manage your business
- Opportunity for advancement
A Premier Atlanta Real Estate agent will exhibit the following behaviors:
- Work 45 or more hours per week
- Spend 3 hours or more per day on lead follow up and prospecting
- Stay abreast of current market trends
- Attend relevant training classes to stay a Premier Real Estate Agent
- Preview relevant properties
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Communicate consistently with clients
Any and all employment inquiries will be handled confidentially and discreetly. If the above description sounds like you, and you are seeking a long-term career, we encourage you to apply.