Willow Springs in Roswell - Market Update
Willow Springs is one of the largest and most popular neighborhoods in Roswell. It consists of approximately 680 homes and is also home to the Country Club of Roswell. Sales in Willow Springs are historically high for a number of reasons including the location and proximity to Georgia 400, shopping, dining as well as NorthPoint Mall and Avalon.
Willow Springs Market Update
This year (as of this writing in November) there have been 35 sales in Willow Springs. The most expensive sale was $750,000 and the least expensive sale was $278,000 so home prices, depending on style and location within the neighborhood vary with options for most buyers looking for the lifestyle offered in Willow Springs. Here are the statistics for Willow Springs
- There are currently 13 homes for sale
- There 8 additional homes under contract
- The average price for sales is $452,404
- The average days in market for homes to sell is 60 days, but for those home which were priced correctly and did not require a price reduction the days on market dropped to 39
- The median days on market, where half the homes took longer and half the homes sold faster is 29
- The median sales price is $410,000 where half the homes sold for more and half the homes sold for less
- The original list price to sold price is 95.46% for all homes sold and the list price to sold price for homes priced correctly was 97.89%
Compared to Roswell in the Same Area
When we compare Willow Springs to Roswell in the same are and price range you can get a feel for how it stacks up to surrounding neighborhoods. There are of course, other factors besides just the statistics that come into play but it still gives a baseline for comparison.
In this area...